Blogs > Lighten Up with Alisa

33-year-old Alisa Nieves has a happy life, now she wants to make her future happy, too. This Painesville mom hopes to get healthy to enjoy special moments playing with her boys.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

here I come tomorrow!

so last week was an OK week. I'm still not up to par with other contestants, but I feel better. I didn't eat a lot of fast food like I usually do. Because with my job I am always on the go I usually eat breakfast and lunch out somewhere. not only is this unhealthy, but money adds up. I signed up for the YMCA and I am hoping to start going with my sister...anyone who wants to go first thing in the morning let me know! The weather is definitely making me feel more positive and I hope it stays sunny. Hopefully I can get it all together soon so I can actually feel good in the summer instead of depressed by what I can't wear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home