Blogs > Lighten Up with Alisa

33-year-old Alisa Nieves has a happy life, now she wants to make her future happy, too. This Painesville mom hopes to get healthy to enjoy special moments playing with her boys.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

why is this so hard?

This is really hard and frustrating..I try my clothes on and get upset because nothing looks right. I don't do tons of things I want to do because of embarrassment and lack of energy. All I have to do is not ea a bunch of crap and get off my butt and move, but I am failing. It sounds so simple...there is so many reasons for motivation but yet I can't do it. Everyone has an answer but I can't find the solution for myself. Hopefully I will have an epiphany soon and everything will fall into place...Keep me in your prayers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home