Blogs > Lighten Up with Alisa

33-year-old Alisa Nieves has a happy life, now she wants to make her future happy, too. This Painesville mom hopes to get healthy to enjoy special moments playing with her boys.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Spinach Dip....DENIED!!!!

So I went with the boys to Applebees last night and for the first time I ordered off the healthy menu...I wanted the spinach dip..bad...but I did not order any appetizers, drank water with lemon and had the chipotle lime chicken..I'm not gonna lie...I did eat 3 of my son's french fries and had a sip of his oreo shake ( I had to make sure it was safe for him to drink!) but I was proud that I only did that. I felt good when I left and didn't feel like I wanted to go home and be sick from overeating...What a great feeling it was! Gonna go to Pulse tomorrow for combat class..Have  a great night everyone ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home