Blogs > Lighten Up with Alisa

33-year-old Alisa Nieves has a happy life, now she wants to make her future happy, too. This Painesville mom hopes to get healthy to enjoy special moments playing with her boys.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not doing so good :-(







So today is my fifth day of the contest and I have literally done nothing. Oh..wait..I have thought of things I need to do so technically I have done something!! I'm just having a rough time getting jump started. I wake up in the morning with every intention of doing what I need to do, but since I'm on the go all the time with my job I tend to fall off the tracks (actually I would compare it more to a collision with an ongoing train going 150 mph) Did that make sense?
Anyways if anyone has tips that would definitely be awesome. I'm going to plan and start Monday (hopefully) I'm sure the article printed in the paper  this Sunday will for sure give me the kick in the butt I need ( again hopefully)....Wish me luck!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Cynthia Frary said...

It was so nice meeting you last Sunday. You do so much good for other people and now it's time to do good for yourself! You can do this!

February 3, 2012 at 6:15 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alisa, I have confidenc in your ability to do this. Think of all the things you have accomplished already in your life- your kids, getting your degree....
If you can do these things (and wll I might add) you can certainly do this! Keep the faith

February 6, 2012 at 3:47 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home